Enter for a chance to go to the Super Bowl!
2 tickets to Super Bowl 51
4 nights Lodging
Game Day Transportation
(or $5,000 cash prize)
Ticket Price is $100
(No part of this ticket is tax deductible)
The Allie and Friends Foundation has partnered with the NFL Alumni Association Indiana Chapter to bring you this once in a lifetime experience! Airfare, hotel for 4 nights, 2 tix to the Super Bowl. Only 250 total entries will be allowed, so you actually have a chance at winning this!
To enter this drawing, please contact:
Event & Marketing Coordinator - Indianapolis
NFL Alumni Super Bowl Raffle Rules
1. All winners will be selected no later than December 14th, 2016 via random drawing at either the NFL Alumni office in Mt. Laurel, NJ or at a pre-approved alternate site. All winners will be notified by telephone or certified mail.
2. No substitute tickets will be permitted.
3. Prizes are not transferable to anyone other than the entrant. Payment of taxes imposed on the prize will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
4. Raffle officially closes midnight, December 10th, 2016. All tickets must be purchased before that date.
5. No more than 250 tickets will be sold by each participating NFL Alumni Chapter or designated charity. Each chapter or charity will be awarded a set of three prizes.
6. Should the winner of the 1st prize not be able to attend the Super Bowl, they can elect to take a substitute $5,000 cash prize. This option must be communicated no later than December 21st, 2016.
7. Coach airfare not exceeding $1250.00 must be purchased by the winner and a receipt submitted to the NFL Alumni no later than December 31st, 2016 to receive full reimbursement.
8. All federal, state and local laws and regluadons apply. Raffle is void where prohibited by law. For a list of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
8000 Midlantic Dr. Suite #130-S
Mount Laurel, N j 08054
THE ALLIE & FRIENDS FOUNDATION is a charitable health organization that provides a positive atmosphere to fundraise and battle against a pediatric cancer. A&F is committed to helping find a cure for this devastaing disease, and supporting families in need whether it is through education or monetary backing. A&F also desires to utilize it's platform to increase awareness and advocate for those in need. A&F partners with other pediatric cancer foundations to co-fund research grants and clinical trials, and educate the public about a disease dramatically lacking in funding. Less than 5% of the Federal Government’s total funding for cancer research is dedicated to childhood cancers each year, yet kids make up 20% of the population. Childhood cancer is the leading cause of death by disease in the U.S., and it kills more children per year than cystic fibrosis, muscular dystrophy, asthma, and AIDS combined. A&F is dedicated to finding a cure for the kids!
THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE ALUMNI ASSOCIATION is a non-profit service organization of former professional football players who work voluntarily on behalf of youth and charity. It was formed as an outgrowth of philanthropic and civic-minded impulses of men who performed at the highest level of the nation’s most popular spectator sport and used that experience as a springboard to success in later life.