- Raised over $1 million
- Over 1700 golfers have participated
- Contributed to the Institutions that CNCF has funded – Dana Farber Cancer Institute; University of Chicago; Baylor College of Medicine; Children's Hospital of Los Angeles; Children's Hospital of Philadelphia; Columbia University; University of Illinois – Chicago; Texas Tech University; Delaware State University; University of Florida.
- Supported the CNCF Parent Education Program
With the goal of improving community awareness, raising funds for neuroblastoma research, and celebrating the lives of children living with and surviving neuroblastoma, it is our pleasure to welcome you to the Annual Ryan Diem's Allie & Friends Golf Classic.
We will spend a day together filled with joy, hope, and promise of children held strong in our hearts. We will come together in support of grossly underfunded but incredibly important research. Please join us.
Former Indianapolis Colt
Help make a difference for
pediatric cancer research:
- See our sponsorship opportunities!
- Tournament takes place on May 5, 2014.
- Register for Comedy Night
- Register for Mobile Bidding!